Player rules (Tau’ri)
- Combat on the spawn planet is prohibited:
- Destroying ships on spawn which has any of its parts outside spawn is not allowed.
- No assaulting spawn planet from space, and vice versa.
- Using / testing weapons on spawn is prohibited.
- Using Weapons that are not on spawn while you yourself are on spawn is prohibited.
- No ‘BIG‘ area of effect weapons. (nukes, etc …)
- Prohibition of restraining other players, such as caging, blocking or unsolicited teleportation.
- Outside spawn area:
- Every ship has to have ship core (qmenu-tools-ship cores-…).
- Teleporting weapons (and bombs) into enemy’s ship is prohibited.
- Do not use additional shields on your ship, only entity you can use is shield core.
- No on purpose prop collisions (no hitting other ships, no ships without parrent – Omni constaint).
- Don’t use E2 chips which directly kill players or make direct damage to anything.
- No cloaking (including any kind of invisibility).
- No offences including:
- blaming others without evidence
- racist insults
- sexual topics
- ageism, etc…
- Players has to respect and obey players with higher rank (wraith, jaffa, owners).
- Creating anything that affects server’s performance in a bad manner is prohibited.
- If you suspect a violation of rules, contact a higher ranked player or email (information below).
- Any kind of cheating or using exploits in the game is prohibited.
These players have earned their rank by supporting server with donation, the duration of the rank is limited.
- For these players the rules 1-11 apply as well.
- Misuse of powers is prohibited.
- No unjustified banning / kicking.
- Violation of the rules can lead to the rank removal.
These players have earned their rank based on long-term collaboration, their influence to the server, and respecting rules. They were chosen by server owners.
- For these players the rules 1-15 apply as well.
- Play on the server as often as possible, be beneficial to the server and respect the rules (loyalty is appreciated).