Basic rules for SGVE Minecraft Server
A) Basic rules for players
- Using mods, texture packs or any other tools and utilities providing an advantage over other players is forbidden.
- Exploiting or intentional searching for bugs is forbidden. As soon as you find a bug, contact the administrator on email email@example.com
- Putting on other player’s identity is forbidden. Players also may not act as admins unless they have been given permission by the owner.
- Any activity (except to movement of the player and defence againts mobs) near the spawn location (1500 x 1500 blocks) is forbidden.
- Any offensive language, spam, verbal harassment, unjustified complaints etc. are banned. Racism, sexual harassment, explicit vulgarity and xenophobic remarks are banned very strictly.
- Be respectful to everyone else. To higher-ranked players in particular.
- Demolishing and burglary is forbidden. This rule also includes property on players‘ lots.
- Use chat (in game and also on dynmap) for important messages only! Spammers will be punished.
- Any advertising on the server is prohibited.
- Report any offensive behavior or breaking the rules to the admins. This also includes players with a higher rank. If there is no admin or admin breaks the rule itself, please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By playing on our server, the player agrees with detailed rules! Detailed rules may be found on https://www.sgve.eu under „Minecraft – Detailed rules“.
B) Basic rules for admins
- The same rules apply to admins as to regular player (besides exceptions in detailed rules).
- Misuse of powers is prohibited.
- Violation of the rules can lead to the rank removal (without compensation) and another punishment.
- By playing on our server, the admin agrees with detailed rules! Detailed rules may be found on https://www.sgve.eu under „Minecraft – Detailed rules“.
C) Ranking system
There are several groups of players on this server. They are differentiated by colours.
- Owner – ViktorK and eber (Mr_Eber), the founders
- Admin – players in charge of controlling the server
- Everyone – all unranked players